Linggo, Hulyo 31, 2011

The Z Spot

Hello students! I decided to come up with my own corner in our blog for me to give my assessment on your activities. This will be a weekly post so that I can observe the progress of your projects and assignments. 
My first post will just be reminders and it goes something like this:
        • 3rd year IT students should join the yahoo groups so that your Network Assessment documentation will be submitted there. My updates regarding the project will be posted there as well. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dvcit2009/
        • In posting your winning article for our Elective 1 subject, please include your own views about it and the resource as well because that is part of your grade aside from getting 10 comments from the visitors and posting it on the scheduled date.
        • Midterm exam for Data Communication and Networking is on August 4, 2011. 
        • You may also like http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davao-Vision-Colleges-Inc/246301252053569 and http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zirdge-Llego-United-First-Class/250662451611501 for other announcements.    
I am not asking that much,all I want is to give you an idea on how to value deadlines and set your priorities wisely because the school is just a training ground in preparation for your future battle.
Sir Zirdge believes in you so much!♥ 

3 komento:

  1. sori sir
    we are not so responsible in our duties
    but we are going to do our best to accomplish all of it because it is a part of our Training...

    to face The real World :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. sir kasali po bah ito e comment??

    TumugonBurahin
  3. sir thanks for being around :) God bLess ILOVEYOU sir .weeeeeeeeeeeew.

    TumugonBurahin